Gates Open at 12 Midday. Last Entry 5pm both Days. Please see advisory's below for further details on entry.
Entry to Tokyo World is of the highest importance to us and as such for 2019 we have brought on board the Country's leading Gate Entry Management Consultants. Based on their advice we will be tripling the numbers of entry lanes, stewards and security advisors as well as colour coding entry lanes to ensure swift & secure entry for this year's festival. Moreover, 2019 will see the return of Delta Security who we worked with successfully on all Festivals prior to 2018.
Please see advisory's below for further details on entry
- All Adult ticket holders must enter through the Green Lanes. If you are a parent with a child of an Adult with a Minor, you must enter through the Red Lanes only.
- The right of admission is reserved and you must produce a valid ticket to gain entry to the Event.
- Admission is at the Ticket Holder's own risk. The Organisers and Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets, or those purchased from unofficial sellers.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on Event Site without the Organisers’ prior written consent.
- Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site.
- As a condition of entry ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for security and marketing purposes.
- You may be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organizers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave or evicted from the site. This includes, but not limited to: Alcohol, Glass, Paint pens, Spray paint, Tools, Knives, Weapons, Flares and Fireworks, Lasers / Laser Pens, All substances defined as a ‘Psychoactive Substance’, Nitrous Oxide in any form, Alkyl Nitrates (otherwise known as Poppers), illegal substances of any kind.
- Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite will be searched and if found with any offending items will be asked to leave or be evicted.
- No animals (with the exception of Guide dogs) will be allowed on the site.
- Children 0 to 12 years old can gain entry with a Child Ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- People aged 13 to 17 years old must purchase a Minor Ticket and be accompanied by a person 18 or over with a valid ID and a valid Adult Ticket. Any Parent, Guardian or person over the age of 18 is permitted to bring in TWO under 18s and are required to accompany them at all times.
- All Adults will be required to provide ID that proves your age and entry will be refused without this.
- Any person behaving in an anti-social manner may be subject to eviction, such as acting in a way which may be deemed aggressive or threatening, incidents of racism, sexism, homophobia or other discriminatory behaviours, or not following instructions given by security, stewards or other members of staff.
- There is no re-entry, meaning once on site if you leave you will not be permitted to re-enter.
- For anyone attending who has a disability or requires wheelchair access please get in touch with us via email@example.com