Gates Open at 11:30am. Last Entry 4pm both Days. Entry after 4pm will be at the Gate Managers discretion in the event of extreme circumstances. Please see advisories below for further details on entry.
When you arrive at the festival site, there will be 2 separate queuing lanes. Stewards and SIA Security Advisors will direct you into the correct lane.
All adult ticket holders attending alone or with fellow adult ticket holders: please use the Green Lane only.
All adult ticket holders attending with a minor ticket holder or child: please use the Red Lane only.
Please remain in your respective lane once you enter the ticket accreditation processing lanes which will in turn be the same colour.
Please see advisories below for further details on entry
- There will be an additional requirement this year. You can upload your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test to the NHS website and show your text or confirmation email on entry or show you are fully vaccinated or have immunity on the NHS app.
- All Adults will be required to provide Photo ID that proves your age and entry will be refused without this. The name on your ticket must match your Photo ID.
- The right of admission is reserved and you must produce a valid ticket to gain entry to the Event.
- People aged 13 to 17 years old must purchase a Minor Ticket and be accompanied by a person 18 or over with a valid ID and a valid Adult Ticket. Any Parent, Guardian or person over the age of 18 is permitted to bring in TWO under 18s and are required to accompany them at all times.
- Children 0 to 12 years old are not permitted into Tokyo World.
- There is no re-entry, meaning once on site if you leave you will not be permitted to re-enter.
- Wristbands removed from the wrist or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the site or may be removed from the site.
- As a condition of entry ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for security and marketing purposes.
- You may be searched at the entrance. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave or evicted from the site. This includes, but not limited to: Alcohol, Glass, Paint pens, Spray paint, Tools, Knives, Weapons, Flares and Fireworks, Lasers / Laser Pens, All substances defined as a "Psychoactive Substance", Nitrous Oxide in any form, Alkyl Nitrates (otherwise known as Poppers), illegal substances of any kind.
- Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite will be searched and if found with any offending items will be asked to leave or be evicted.
- No animals (with the exception of Guide dogs) will be allowed on the site.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets, or those purchased from unofficial sellers.
- Admission is at the Ticket Holder's own risk. The Organisers and Premises Licence Holder will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
- All Adult ticket holders must enter through the Green Lanes. If you are a parent with a child or an Adult with a Minor, you must enter through the Red Lanes only.
- Any person behaving in an anti-social manner may be subject to eviction, such as acting in a way which may be deemed aggressive or threatening, incidents of racism, sexism, homophobia or other discriminatory behaviours, or not following instructions given by security, stewards or other members of staff.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity by any ticket holder will be allowed on Event Site without the Organisers prior written consent.
- For anyone attending who has a disability or requires wheelchair access please get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- No food or drink is permitted to be brought into the festival, unless you can provide medical records to prove that such things are necessary.
- An empty refillable water bottle is permitted to be brought into the site.